Arrrrrgh! I take NCLEX in 4 days!!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 11 by davi000GOOD LUCK . Please let us know how was your test? can you tell us how is your score on review now.i mean how well you prepared for the test.
i did not know about PVT thing before so i didnt do it. on my first try my computer shut off at 75 but i did NOT pass.Last edit by davi000 on Feb 11
- Feb 11 by LoveBSN12Quote from californiaboyThank you so much!
Goodluck guys! I wish you all the best'
- Feb 11 by i3rnsWatch this video for a good explanation. It has worked for at least 30 or so of my classmates:
My NCLEX-RN results - Pearsonvue Trick! It works! =) - YouTube
- Feb 11 by nalaa83Good Luck!!
- Feb 11 by astroknotI found the thread that explains how to do the PVT -- http://allnurses.com/nclex-discussio...es-403722.html
Believe me, this trick works! My computer shut off at over 200 questions and I passed. I tried the PVT upon coming home, got the good pop up.