any filipinos here that will take nclex? - page 7
I just wanna know :) pm me... Read More
- 0Feb 22, '13 by Silverdragon102, RN AdminQuote from laniann05Lots of threads discussing this issue in the nurse registration forum in the world tab above, requirements still need to be met when endorsing so doesn't always work. Especially with CA who do their own assessmenti dont know about the concurrency issue. What is that all about?..why dont you try to apply in other state instead then reciprocate ur license if u pass. Is that possible?
- 0Feb 22, '13 by steppybayQuote from laniann05You applied early before late 2011, good deal, CA BON "hammer" came down on the STRICT enforcement about Nov. 2011.i graduated 2006...sorry to hear that u were denied..actually, i applied august 2011 but BON asked to submit clinical hours and had my ATT last October 2011 but only now i decided to take the exam cuz my ATT will be due this April...i just wondered why they denied you? where did u study ? in Phils? what school?
The big caution is this, PASS the NCLEX-RN the very first time, there are many who get denied after the re-application, there have been a few who got lucky again, but really why take the chance??
You guys don't want this major problem: click... http://allnurses.com/nurse-registrat...ex-817018.htmlLast edit by steppybay on Feb 22, '13 : Reason: ++ info
- 0Feb 22, '13 by steppybayGuys, if you're lucky enough to have your ATT, try to take the NCLEX-RN, before April, 2013. Move up your date if possible.
The examination is being revised and said to be even a bit tougher! The exam is changed every few years, but been also said that the correct answers moved from 50% to over 60%. There are a few threads here on that.Last edit by steppybay on Feb 22, '13 : Reason: spelling
- 0Quote from laniann05We did the same. Our aunt is the one who process all the needed docs at school and when the docs are ready for pick up she mailed it directly to bon. And yes it has stamp and sealed in an envelope.
sorry to hear that...oh, now I know, maybe u were the one who submitted it. It must from school. What I did was, when the docs already available in our school..I asked my husband to mail to california BON and the envelope must have school stamp sealed and luckily it was approved.
- 0Quote from iloveRed03It is sealed and has stamp from out school, not from the post office, i just added hehehe ))
We did the same. Our aunt is the one who process all the needed docs at school and when the docs are ready for pick up she mailed it directly to bon. And yes it has stamp and sealed in an envelope.
- 0Feb 24, '13 by ELBOO2CO2Hello!
I am not sure this forum is new or old, but I am from Chicago and I finished my nursing in the Philippines in 2009. I came back to Chicago on 2010 and applied NCLEX- Cali, I failed, ( Oh ! did self studied only). When the time I reapply, Cali-Bon denied my application , wanted all my clinical hours and told me that nursing credits are not acceptable and have to go back to thier school. I reapply again but this time, in Arizona, I failed, I used Hurst and Excell, Sauders 5th edition. So for the 3rd time I will try again, this time I enrolled in Kaplan International online course. Kaplan is good , they will teach you how to answer using critical thinking, but I think I will use Hurst again because its more on Content. I am hoping to pass this time, cuz I am tired of studying, it is frustrating .