any filipinos here that will take nclex? - page 3
I just wanna know :) pm me... Read More
- 0Feb 19, '13 by iloveRed03Quote from laniann05Hmm., hi You have applied here in Cali? yea! The application is easy but you are not yet sure if it'll be approved., for my brother has tried it and turned out that he is not eligible.me too, i'm here in chicago but i register in Cali...it's easy to apply cali than here..lot of requirements here
May I kindly ask where you graduated from? Because if it is in the Phil., based upon my brother's experience, Filipino curriculum is lacking. Hope you get what I mean. In addition, my brother wasted his money for the app fee and ended up not being eligible. .urghLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 19, '13 : Reason: ToS-text speak removed
- 0Feb 19, '13 by laniann05yap, i applied cali ..I studied in the Phils, BON just asked me to submit all the clinical hours and the usual requirements and it did approve within 3 weeks of submission. Is ur brother has social security number? if not, it will not processed...i dont think that our curriculum is lacking coz a lot of my friends there are nurses now, they were all studie in the Phils...What school in the Phils where he graduated?
- 0Feb 19, '13 by luckyone2012@Ianianne05: hello kabayan! I've read your post and you're quite so lucky for getting eligibility for the NCLeX RN here in Cali, many of us has been denied...so may i ask, when did you apply for your NCLEX-RN exam? And are you a new graduate from the Philippines ? Thanks...Goodluck to your exam..
- 0Feb 19, '13 by dragon_ladyQuote from DcmomYes I'm working in a SNF.I really enjoy working as an LVN.At first I was scared but I got used to it.When you work in a SNF,you almost have the same job description with RN's.The only differences are LVN's cannot hang IV AtB,and of course salary.Hahaha.
hi dragonlady how is it working as an lvn?? you work full time? haply for you..
- 0Feb 19, '13 by dragon_ladyQuote from laniann05Maybe you applied before the concurrency issue came out.I did the same as yours way back 2010 and I got approved.But unfortunately I failed.So when I re applied,this issue came out..yap, i applied cali ..I studied in the Phils, BON just asked me to submit all the clinical hours and the usual requirements and it did approve within 3 weeks of submission. Is ur brother has social security number? if not, it will not processed...i dont think that our curriculum is lacking coz a lot of my friends there are nurses now, they were all studie in the Phils...What school in the Phils where he graduated?
- 0Feb 19, '13 by DcmomQuote from kewl_nurse2bhi kewl nurse, when did you re applied?? hopefully i wont get affected too #Fingers crossed# i failed my first try and will re apply soon so will see.count me in.. I'm here in CA as well, failed na din but thank God the concurrency didn't bother me.
I just want to pass this time
What are the materials you guys are using?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Feb 19, '13 : Reason: Tagalog removed from quote
- 0Feb 19, '13 by JustBeachyNurse, LPNStaff reminder, several posts in this thread have been edited to remove text/chat speak and/or Tagalog as per the site terms of service (ToS) that everyone agreed to when signing up.
As a reminder: As per the ToS: "You agree NOT to post in any other language except English.....
While ALLNURSES.COM, INC hosts visitors from around the world, it is based in the United States and much of our membership is English speaking. Due to our inability to moderate threads in other languages, we ask that interactions be in English for the enjoyment of as many posters as possible.
Please do not type entirely in capitals as it is considered shouting on the Internet.
Desiring to maintain professionalism, text speak (also known as chatspeak, txtspk, texting language or txt talk) is discouraged. Along with using proper English spelling and punctuation, this shows respect for the owner, other bulletin board members, guests, and makes it easier to read your message."