Any Feb 2012 NCLEX takers - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 11, '12 by 2bnurseforce1Quote from Hopeful nurse1Congrats to you and your sister. What materials did you use to study?Hey everyone! came back for an update... I PASSED THE NCLEX!!!!!! with 75 Qs! honestly i felt awful after the test. I was convinced I failed, I really was. I have a twin sister who also took it the same day , had 75 questions too, and felt the same way. I had felt that nothing I studied mattered because I felt I knew nothing. I prayed everyday and so did so many people, which I am so fortunate about! I knew I did everything I could and that it was in God's hands. After 2 gruelingggggg days, I found out this AM I passed along with my sister! I truly am so shocked! I just wanna let everyone know that you can do it! Even if u feel as aweful as I did after the test because that is a normal reaction! I believe in you guys! Good luck!!!
- Feb 11, '12 by SapphirestarrI take mine on the 16th too!!
- Feb 11, '12 by 2bnurseforce1Quote from SapphirestarrWOOO HOOO We are going to pass.I take mine on the 16th too!!
- Feb 11, '12 by SapphirestarrI certainly hope so! We've worked our butts off to get this far!!
- Feb 11, '12 by Me2006Quote from tokyoROSEGOOD LUCK!I'm taking mine Feb 14th (yes, Valentine's day!). I have been using Saunders Comprehensive Review and LaCharity. I may do some Saunders Q&A if I have time. I'm confident that I will be ready, my school has a 95% first time pass rate.
- Feb 11, '12 by Me2006Congratulations
Quote from RDay4PedsWell... It turns out that ATI helped me well, along with well.... Nursing School. I passed. I passed. I passed!! I took the NCLEX-RN yesterday and I had my license up on the BON site today.
My two biggest suggestions for NCLEX:
READ EACH QUESTION CAREFULLY - Make sure you understand what the question is asking
Take advantage of as many practice questions (with rationales) that you can. ATI had many.. and I think their questions were harder than many of the ones I got on NCLEX, so I wasn't in bad shape when it came to the real thing (Kaplan too was helpful - got their book, did not take a class, and I felt okay).
Best of luck to all the other February test-takers. Rock it!
All the best,
RDay4Peds, BSN, RN!!!
- Feb 13, '12 by NewGrad RN BSNQuote from 2bnurseforce1Thank u!! Kaplan course book and Saunders alOng with Kaplan qbank!Congrats to you and your sister. What materials did you use to study?
- Feb 13, '12 by marotiereaCongrats on passing!!! And good luck to the ones who haven't taken it yet, I just scheduled today for the end of Feb. and now the pressure is on and I am soo nervous!!
- Feb 13, '12 by PinkNBlueCONGRATS to everyone that passed. I took it today so hopefully I'll find out SOON.
- Feb 16, '12 by rosie1985congrats