Anxiety is building up.. - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 8 by shael16Quote from schizohi schizo, im filipino too. just wana ask if u graduated in the phils? if so, were u not affected by the concurrency issue that the filipino nurses were facing. i took nclex 2x and failed and now scared to reapply, thinking the ca bon would just deny me of taking it ;(Goodluck.. i can tell your a filipino.:-) me too im taking it the first time, just got my ATT... wish you the best of luck po...
- Feb 8 by babykulit2000Quote from bewheelThank you for the advice! That helped me ease a bit. I can do this i can do this! Ahhhhh!Be sure to rest the day before. Don't freak out like I did lol. You know what you know. Although a little anxiety is always good and can help focus you.. too much is obviously not good. When you're waiting in the waiting room, take deep breaths and think positive. Tell yourself you can do it!! There were other people my age while I was waiting to be checked in.. and it was nice to take to them. Helped ease the nerves.. and helped me realize that I wasn't the only one that was freaking out. During the test, take deep breaths every once and awhile, especially when you start to feel overwhelmed. This definitely helped calm me down, and brought my focus back to the test. Also, take the "unscheduled" breaks if you need to!! Good luck!! You can do this!!
- Feb 8 by babykulit2000Hi schizo & shael16. I am indeed Filipino. Goodluck to all of us!
- Feb 10 by babykulit2000Ok! So i only have 3 days left til my exam. I'm still terrified and worried. I hope I'll pass my exam.
- Feb 10 by kemifairQuote from babykulit2000Don't hope, u will by the grace of God.Ok! So i only have 3 days left til my exam. I'm still terrified and worried. I hope I'll pass my exam.
- Yes. I'm confident. I'll be praying!
- Feb 11 by julz68Quote from babykulit2000Can't wait for your post on Wednesday that you got the good pop up! Whoo hoo!Yes. I'm confident. I'll be praying!
- Quote from julz68i hope so!! I'm still freaking out :|
Can't wait for your post on Wednesday that you got the good pop up! Whoo hoo!
- Julz, would you say that the questions of kaplan are similar/harder than the NCLeX?
- Feb 11 by julz68Quote from babykulit2000I didn't do Kaplan. I couldn't afford it. I borrowed the Saunders CD from a friend, did free questions online and did ATI that was paid for by my school. BUT, in my opinion, all those practice Q's were harder than NCLEX. I'm not saying NCLEX was easy by any means, but it was more straight forward than some Q's from the practice tests. There were some easy questions and some very hard questions. There were questions that I was sure that I was just guessing on. But since it's an adaptive test, once you answer questions right, it will throw harder ones at you. If you are averaging 60-70% on your practice Q's, you are doing well. Hope this answers your question and lessens your fears.Julz, would you say that the questions of kaplan are similar/harder than the NCLeX?