75 Questions on NCLEX, pass or fail? - Page 81Register Today!
- Aug 11, '11 by Dilly_dallyIn California, NCLEX VN boards are a minimum of 85 questions, and we don't get the option of "quick results" like the RN's do. All we have is the pearsonview trick to alleviate our anxiety (or make it worse) and a wait period of 3-6 weeks to know definitively if we've passed.
My test was 85 questions, 4 1/2 weeks later....a pass!
- Aug 12, '11 by NurseLoveJoy8885 min for LPN, I passed.
- Aug 23, '11 by sd23Took the exam today got kicked in 75 ques 110min. Got 0 drug calc, lots of priority few delegation. 12-20 sata questions. One question to use a calculator which I got wrong, one exhibit, 0 audio and hotspot questions.
Cross your fingers for me, I got a positive pearsonvue test stating I should contact the state board. I still feel I didn't well since there was so many questions I didn't know.Last edit by sd23 on Aug 23, '11
- Aug 27, '11 by iamNurse23In July, I took 265 and failed.
On Tuesday of this week, I took 75 and passed
- Sep 1, '11 by swoods72I passed
- Sep 8, '11 by gcab123I took the NCLEX-RN 2DAYS AGO. IT SHUT OFF AT 75! Darn, i have to wait for the result to know if i passed or failed! keeping the positive outlook.
- Sep 8, '11 by nursegirl75I passed. What I did was everytime I got a SATA question or prioritization questions, I tallied it on my paper (they provided for us) and added it up at the end of 75 questions when the computer shut off. When I got up to leave, I had a good feeling because of how many of those questions I got. It gives you a peace of mind
- Sep 8, '11 by MLDBSNRNI answered 75 questions and passed, as did a friend of mine.
I walked out of there having NO idea how I had done, worst feeling ever. I could not imagine having to wait for the results...I broke down and paid to see them early. I'm a good student and studied my butt off all throughout nursing school but I still had no idea how I did..but I knew it was either REALLY good or TEERRIBLE!