75 questions in 45 minutes and... - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 18, '08 by nursing4nenaWell I'll keep you posted. I think 75 sounds a little more reassuring than 265. Thanks again.
- Sep 18, '08 by IrishIzRNQuote from nursing4nenaWell I'll keep you posted. I think 75 sounds a little more reassuring than 265. Thanks again.
When I left I was in such shock. The screen went blank and it felt like forever before it told me I was done. I think I then sat there for a while thinking "oh ****".
I kept telling myself that I hear more people passing at 75 then failing and I did my best and what is done is done. I walked away with a lot less stress then I thought I would have. My husband was stalking the state and Pearson site.
Just keep repeating...85% pass on the first try and most people say that at 75 they passed. That was my mantra until this morning.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 18, '08 : Reason: changing profanity to all ****
- Sep 18, '08 by nursing4nenaThat's exactly how I felt. But when my computer shut off at 75 I felt a weight taken off my shoulders, big relief. On the morning of my test, my husband and I had prayed for 75 questions and for it to be fast, and it was. So tomorrow I should have the results.
- Sep 18, '08 by chachou22congrats
- Sep 18, '08 by wahalawaooooooo you are awesome congratulations.............................in 45min u just made history am optimistic i will pass, am working on the priorities.
- Sep 18, '08 by danh3190Quote from nursing4nenaThe little brochure from the Pearson people said that the conclusion that you can draw from 75 questions is that you aren't near the line. I think more people are way above the line than way below it and that's why most seem to pass with 75 questions. Good luck.I took my NCLEX on Tuesday and my computer stopped at 75 as well, do you think then that this number sounds promising?
I took longer than you, I took one hour and a half (slow reader). But I'm hoping for the best. Let me know what you guys think. My theory on this one is if I wasn't doing well, then the computer would've kept asking questions right?
- Sep 18, '08 by BettyBoo706Congrats
- Sep 19, '08 by nursing4nenaOMG I passed!!!!!!!
Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement.
I truly believe that with 75 questions you have a better chance of passing.
This morning I checked the website and there was my name. I couldn't believe it.
I can't wait to start out this new chapter in my life.
Sick people here I come......
- Sep 19, '08 by danh3190Congratulations!!!
- Sep 19, '08 by mortemy kinda test taker!!!! and congrats....!!!