4 days left till NCLEX..What do you do? Relax? Study? Cry? Pray?Register Today!
- by leanjess Jul 11, '12Hey everyone!
I have 4 days left till I take the "Little big monster"...and I don't know how to wrap it all up. I'm currently still studying What did you do during your own final days/hours? What lab values are most important to memorize at this point?
I used to be nervous and a big mess for a while, but after constant prayers and having faith that come Monday..I will be an RN..I have come to make peace with myself. Like I have tried my humanly best to study, now it's time for the Good Lord to show his self and his mighty powers :bowingpur
So who is yet to take the NCLEX? Are you testing next week? How are you spending your final days? Pls share your story to inspire and motivate others
- Jul 11, '12 by wildlaurelWhen I was studying for the NCLEX I read in several places not to study the day before - relax, see a movie - just let yourself come down from the studying! That's what I did pretty much. I made some flash cards with lab values and things like that and glanced at them the morning of, but other than that, I studied right up 'til the day before and then I put it down! Good Luck!! Be prepared - the NCLEX is like no other test you've ever taken - but it is passable. When I was taking it I thought, "I don't know any of this!" but I passed in 75 questions. You know it, just be calm, call on what you know and you'll be fine!
Yeah, I hear you on the day before the NCLEX and what to do...I plan to attend a birthday bash (too much...Lol). I need to dance away the stress and anxiety build up! But yeah, I officially stopped studying today, and I'm basically just flippin thru whatever I see and think it's important for this exam. I still have to study CPR and Cardiac strips
- Jul 11, '12 by oztizz184i test in august
let us know how was exam goes!!!!!!
- Jul 11, '12 by ScarlettzI didn't really study much the couple days before the test. I went over some SATA cards and meds. I also looked over a helpful cheat sheet that someone made on here. Just search for the topic NCLEX was a joke. Thanks KobeBryant! Nice little review
- Thanks guys for your input!!!
I have been doing practice questions since from the NCBSN review online, and I scored 60% on average (where 75% is the passing average!!) . This is beginning to make me depressed again! But oh well, I can't reschedule at this moment (my testing center is filled up till next month)! Right now, it's whatever it is. The Lord is my strength!
@oztizzi84..I thougth you were testing next week on the 16th? U rescheduled?
- Jul 11, '12 by josiern12jsut relax. I did questions up to the Wednesday before I took my test this past Friday and passed. I only had 75 questions. Just breathe and move forward it is ok.
I stopped studying today, and just started answering practice questions. I will do this until Saturday, and by Saturday evening and part of Sunday, I will start reading the AN study guide. Then wake early to go test!... I will probably read over some test strategy from Kaplan book. Oohh I can't wait for Monday evening...hopefully I have a great news by then! (I wanna have great faith that I will have one!):bowingpur
- LOL!!!!!! For me, it's 2 down and 2 to go!!