3 Steps to NCLEX success. - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 15, '12 by Assess&Safety1stLaCharity is hard and important to read a few times. So, you only did LaCharity book no other books, CD or material?
- Good luck with your test, Nikki!!!
I believe what causes people to not do well on nclex is getting nervous and doubting ourselves. Treating this test like it is as important as it truly is will be the best way to approach it.
I used a Saunders disk to study alternate format, and our school used the evolve website. You've come so far and are well prepared. You will do fine!
- Jul 16, '12 by nikkibroddy@ Proudnurse
I have read so many comments about it so i decided to get it. I can't wait until it arrives. I failed the first time taking my NX RN exam and I had so many priority questions on it so I say it can't hurt only help.
- @ Nikki
Keep that positive attitude!!! Absolutely it can help.
I call myself proud nurse because I'm not just proud of myself, but all of us nurses. I want your 2nd time to be your charm.
LaCharity is thin, almost like a workbook. But, please please please, practice alternate format. They are testing very heavily on those.
- Jul 16, '12 by PhlavyahI did the questions on La Charity but not the case studies, I also took HURST live review and did the all q reviews... taking the NCLEX trmrw morning. Pls say a lil prayers for me... :'(
- Quote from PhlavyahI pray that you are blessed with the knowledge to successfully pass nclex tomorrow. Breathe and take your time, do your best! Good luck.I did the questions on La Charity but not the case studies, I also took HURST live review and did the all q reviews... taking the NCLEX trmrw morning. Pls say a lil prayers for me... :'(
- Jul 16, '12 by Assess&Safety1stProud nurse, your so kind and positive!!! Yes, good luck...... My NCLEX end of Aug
- Jul 16, '12 by mrsbailey88Quote from silverthunder1. Use LaCharity and do ALL of the questions. 2. Do as many practice questions as you can and read all of your rationales 3. DO NOT spend a lot of time memorizing lab values or memorizing content, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME! 3a. Treat yo-self to a nice alcoholic beverage and a nice dinner after you pass and thank me.
I passed the NCLEX with 75 questions the first time and this worked for me. I thought the NCLEX was easy compared to LaCharity's questions. Good luck everyone!!
does this LaCharity book come in an LPN edition? or just RN? Does it provide rationales also??
- Jul 17, '12 by ZerObscureIt does provide Rationales mrsbailey.
- Jul 17, '12 by rn1midcongrats! Thank you for posting important info.