2nd time NCLEX-RN tomorrow! EEK!Register Today!
This is a discussion on 2nd time NCLEX-RN tomorrow! EEK! in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Well im going back for my 2nd time tomorrow 8am... Im alittle nervous but feel more prepared than...by sweetlilwolf Aug 20, '12Well im going back for my 2nd time tomorrow 8am... Im alittle nervous but feel more prepared than last time.
I did all the questions (some twice) on NCSBN review website (would get anywhere from 50%-100% the first time take the tests) and worked on a few test in exam cram books...
Im really trying to stay positive about it and any prayers or good thoughts anyone wants to send will be recieved warmly
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=775057©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,298 Views
- Aug 20, '12 by Joce09Good luck!!! I'm taking my test for the second time tomorrow also at 8am!! I'm so scared. I hope your outcome this time is the good pop up
- Aug 20, '12 by healthstarGood luck you can do it!
- Aug 21, '12 by jpinay28Good luck..
- Aug 21, '12 by Indian_rn2bGood luck..feeling nervous is normal..
You can do it just stay positive..
- Aug 21, '12 by cupcake8Goodluck!Do your best and don't forget Him, because He knows what's the best for us...
- Aug 21, '12 by sweetlilwolfGood luck to you too!
Thanks! i keep praying and staying positive... Kind of scared to do the little test later and my state downloads the scores on weds... EEEK....
- Aug 21, '12 by FutureRNBSN12Good luck!!!
- Aug 21, '12 by Noemarkgoodluck RN! keep the faith! youve worked hard and you prayed well enough for GOD to sit beside you tomorrow and guide you on your TEST! He will be with u! God bless and news right after... goodluck
- Aug 21, '12 by sweetlilwolfWelll... I finished at 930a, Had 90 some questions (i dont remember now!).... Lots of SATA and felt good about it came home did the pearsonvue check and got the our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. please contact your member board for further assistance. another registration cannot be made at this time.... (BTW im in WI)
SO i think i passed!!!!