18 years dream come true - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 30, '12 by purplechicxiiiQuote from joe17Thank you so much for the encouragement Kabayan! And God bless you and your family. =)you can kabayan,, as long as you work hard and dont give up nothing is impossible
Good luck to everyone testing. May the good Lord's blessing shine upon us. Amen.
- Jan 30, '12 by GitanoRN
- Jan 31, '12 by joe17Quote from Kazza, BSN, RNThanks a million my friendCongrats my friend, you give me too much credit, you already had the knowledge base, I only assisted in helping you streamline your review process.
It is so amazing being on the other side of NCLEX-RN, well done.
- Feb 3, '12 by YownyownThank you for sharing your NCLEX experience! i agreed on you!
"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE"
and yeahryt,im planning to deactivate my fb account.
THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS!
may GOD bless you!
- Feb 3, '12 by AwesomeGodCONGRATULATIONS JOE......... that was some inspiring story
- Feb 7, '12 by joe17Quote from maryam.youhannaThat's too much. I don't guarantee you anything,but you need to guarantee your self to study for at least 4-6 weeks. I have the materials if u need it. It's for free. And I can suggest to you what are the areas that you need to work on. It took me 3tries before I nailed nclex and now I know why I fail the last 2times.and I can share it to you.Hi there,First of all, CONGRATULATION.I am praying that God will also help me. I have lost $700 so far toward Kaplan, and as I was tackling through the questions, I gave up since I did not know why that answer to the question was correct. Kaplan just give you the answer with little explanation of why they picked that answer. After I studied for this exam I became more confused and stressed out. I just read your perspective on how to pass the exam. I have one instructore who is asking for $650 for 8 sessions for 4 hours. I am hesitant. She said not to purchase any books, is all waste of money, and she guarantee to help me pass the exam. Any advice?
- Feb 7, '12 by boylibra2003I have no privilege to pm, that's why I can't reply your message. My email address: email@example.com
- Mar 7, '12 by gomezrnCan you also send me the nclex materials. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
- Mar 7, '12 by angelnurse80IF U CAN, PLEASE SHARE WITH ME THE MATERIALS TO PASS NCLEX!! MY EMAIL IS email@example.com thanks abunch!! once again CONGRATS!!!
- Apr 16, '12 by starleviosaHi joe, congratulations on your success. I hope I'll be able to pass too, i failed the nclex once and im scared of failing it the second time, can you give me some tips on what to do so that i wont fail this time? thank you.