1-1-13 starting to prepare for NCLEX ....Join me and lets encourage each other! - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 31, '12 by nursejim78This is a great thread! i just graduated this month & planning to take the NCLEX in March. Please count me in!
- Dec 31, '12 by LwTanQuote from BSN2biamHi, I'm Tan from Malaysia, I'm wondering the different between my country and others. In our country we have to pass the nursing school final exam and pass the nursing board exam only will be able to graduate as a RN, and now I saw your post that stated you have been graduated from BSN and planning to take NCLEX-RN? I'm confusing about it. May I know why? Sorry for my stupid question. Thank you.I graduated in May 2012 with my BSN! I needed to get my two children on track with homeschool before I focused on NCLEX preparations. 6 months later and the time has come! I will formally begin preparing for NCLEX as of 1-1-13. With God's mercy I plan to conquer NCLEX sometime in February.
If you find yourself in the same predicament or similar...join me and lets motivate and encourage one another. I will post daily as to what I studied and how many hours I've studied for. Please feel free to add any tips or suggestions as to what is working or not working for you. Good luck and God Bless!
- Dec 31, '12 by Soon2BNmayHey Tan, In the US you graduate with your ADN or BSN first you apply to the board after graduation to get permission to sit for the NCLEX. Once the board gives you permission (ATT) then you can take your test. Once you take your test and pass you are now an RN. hope this clears it up for you.
- Dec 31, '12 by LwTanQuote from Soon2BNmayI see, thank for the explanation. For our nursing school we have to pass the nursing board exam only can graduate. I see the different. Thank.Hey Tan, In the US you graduate with your ADN or BSN first you apply to the board after graduation to get permission to sit for the NCLEX. Once the board gives you permission (ATT) then you can take your test. Once you take your test and pass you are now an RN. hope this clears it up for you.
- Dec 31, '12 by gkbaby...hi ,
i also want to join this group as i also want to give the exam in february..... i gave my exam in december but didn't pass as my all scores are on the passing line.... i think my weekness is priority so i have to give more time to that type of questions thatz why i want to join this group.....can u give me your email address so that we can have contact and make schedule to study.....waiting for your reply....
- Dec 31, '12 by vsullivan2012I'm so glad I'm not alone! I take my nclex Jan 30. I'm doing Hurst and ATI. Pediatric and maternal child were my weak points in school. I'm in!!!
- Dec 31, '12 by Maria L, BSNTesting on Jan 15th! Have started studying/working on Kaplan On Demand since Dec 26th, but still not where I want to be given I only have 2 weeks to go. So glad I have all nurses for emotional support during this stressful time. I feel bad for my family cause the NCLEX and the stress it is giving me is practically all I can ever talk about - I'll be the first to admit listening to me is like endless NCLEX worrying word vomit lol!
- Jan 1 by kkostelnikPNI'm in!! I started studying today for nclex-pn. I graduated 12/14. I'm still anxiously waiting for my att some ppl from my program got there's last week so I know mine should be coming soon! I need to take boards before feb 1st to apply to the transition program at my school- it only begins once a year in June!!! Good luck to everyone and happy studying! I'm doing ati and exam cram. A lot of my teachers reccomend Kaplan for those who were asking about it!
- Jan 1 by CandiiI'm in......need all the support I can get. Graduated a longgggg time ago. Only positive thoughts and preparation=SUCCESS.
- Jan 1 by msteeleartI'm in, I graduated December 14 and I am still waiting on my ATT. Starting today I promised myself that I would study 2 hours a day and hopefully be able to schedule the test at the beginning of February.