1-1-13 starting to prepare for NCLEX ....Join me and lets encourage each other! - Page 12Register Today!
- Jan 14 by gkbaby...hey congratz for passing the exam..... can u tell me how much we have to pay to take hurst online review... as m not able to pay much can u tell me other sources from which i can study....
- Jan 15 by FLmedQuote from AZMOMO2I graduated in May of 2012. I scheduled myself for NCLEX-RN the first week in June. The only thing I used was Kaplan. I did ALL of the Q bank questions and 7 big tests. I passed with 75 questions on my test day. Kaplan even formats the screen to look just like what you'll see at NCLEX. If I got questions wrong, I would read the rationale and then go to the Kaplan book to read more on the subject.Kaplan review is an online, on demand, or in person content review and question bank.
Pass the NCLEX Guaranteed or Your Money Back | Kaplan Nursing
- Jan 17 by stephanie11well guys, i graduated dec 2012. and taking the nclex first week in feb.. so anyone in texas close, around ACC wanna study together.. i am not nervous about the exam just curious.... I trust God, he has done it for me..
how did it go.. U passed grl , no worries... any tips..Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Jan 19
- Jan 18 by lisamarie0814Well tomorrow at 0800 I take my NCLEX!!! I'm feeling ok - not as stressed out as I was expecting! I've taken today off and just relaxed - I'm planning on just reviewing my lab values before I go to bed and going to bed early. My Kaplan Qbank average is 64% with 80% of my questions completed. I figure at this point all I can do is pray and have faith that all of my hard work and studying is going to pay off!!!! I'm planning on doing the Pearson Vue trick tomorrow and am hoping for the "good pop up"! Anyways, if you guys could send positive thoughts my way it would be greatly appreciated! Hopefully tomorrow I will be reporting back with my RN!
- Jan 19 by nycedagreatLisamarie. I wish you the best of luck. You have to just believe in yourself. I'll be in the Stan's cheering for you. Trust me I know the feeling. You got this!!!!
- Jan 19 by keisharQuote from 2BnursexoYou seem like your situation is a lil more like mine.... I graduated sept 2010 and have failed three times the last time dec 31 2013. I don't have a new test date yet bc I haven't gotten the money together yet.. But let's help motivate each other.I'm so glad I found this thread. I graduated in June 2010 and failed the nclex-pn 3 times. Each time I failed, I would take time off before I get my study mode back. I am now scheduled for my 4th try on Feb 6, 2013 and I've been doing 100 questions a day using Exam Cram. When I am done with all their questions, I will move on the LaCharity.
- Jan 19 by keisharQuote from keisharI mean Dec 2012*
You seem like your situation is a lil more like mine.... I graduated sept 2010 and have failed three times the last time dec 31 2013. I don't have a new test date yet bc I haven't gotten the money together yet.. But let's help motivate each other.
- Jan 19 by kemifairCongratulations lisa.