Kalispell Regional Medical CenterRegister Today!
- by lillie5460 Jun 15, '10Hi
I am thinking of relocating from Minnesota to Kalispell. Does anyone have any information (good or bad) on Kalispell and Kalispell Regional Medical Center? What is the hospital like, is it newer or older, are the people in the city friendly, what is it like to live there, etc? I would appreciate any information! Thanks.
- Jun 21, '10 by libbyjeanneI work with some nurses that use to work at Kalispell Regional. From what I have heard, the pay is poor and they do not treat their employees well.
Kalispell is beautiful, though.
- Jul 7, '10 by whtepketfencesKalispell Regional has mostly newer parts to the hospital - people are mostly pretty friendly - it is definately a small town - you see your patients at the grocery store and Wal-mart. The pay is competative with the rest of Montana - the whole state doesn't pay too well. I think for the most part the nurses that still work there are pretty happy - you really have to wonder about the crediblity of someone "who used to work there" - weather is much like Minnesota, but not as extreme, less mosquitos and unfortunately seems like less sun too. Scenery is phenominal though!
- Sep 14, '10 by lumberjackFrom what I've seen at KRMC folks are mostly fairly happy, in terms of labor and managment, though as someone else said, nurse pay in MT is on the low side, no more at kalispell than elsewhere. The hospital has it's newer and older areas, but things are being upgraded all the time (as I imagine it is the same all over). Definatly more laid back than some west coast and big city places I've seen, friendly people (if a little suspicious at times of foreigners from kalifornia or out east). Nice place to be, as long as you like doing things outdoors. Everybody here hunts or fishes or picks huckleberries or hikes/bikes/rafts/climbs/etc. And everyone skis.
- Sep 22, '10 by lindarnI applied to KRMC about a year ago. They offered my $30 and hour, which I thought was pretty respectable for Montana. There are places in Big City Spokane, who don't pay that much!
Lindarn, RN, BSN, CCRN
Someplace in the PACNW