What's your favorite Iphone app?Register Today!
This is a discussion on What's your favorite Iphone app? in Mobile Apps For Nurses, part of General Nursing ... I have seen a lot of docs and nurses lately using their Iphones to look things up (and maybe...by azcna Nov 10, '10I have seen a lot of docs and nurses lately using their Iphones to look things up (and maybe texting, who knows ).
Do you have a favorite app? I have tried to find some nursing related ones, and there don't seem to be many. The only ones I have found are for studying for the NCLEX. If you could make an app, what would you want it to do?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=515416©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,602 Views
- Nov 10, '10 by sweet_bI love my IV drip rate app, and my ATI NCLEX testing app.
I guess it's more of a student nurse app.
- Nov 10, '10 by annaedRNI am a home health nurse, and I find Medscape very helpful to look up interactions with their new meds...or those OTC meds, herbs and supplements that the patient never tells the pharmacist or the doc about!
- Nov 10, '10 by RedhairedNurseI have many spanish translator app... iTranslate is my new favorite
- Nov 10, '10 by OutlawNurse86Jibbigo English to Spanish (vice-versa) translator
Epocrates drug reference
Call of Duty World at War: Zombies
(FYI the last two ain't really "nursey" apps)
- Nov 10, '10 by nerdtonurse?Skyscape's Nursing Constellation -- Davis Drug guide, IV drug guide, calculators, tons of good stuff!
- Nov 10, '10 by itsmejuliAngry Birds...for when I just need to take the stress out on those little piggies.
- Nov 10, '10 by TrixieRN1Do the previously mentioned apps work on ATT/Sprint/TMobile/Verizon smart phones?
- Nov 10, '10 by azcnaAre there any apps that help with careplans? Lol.
- Nov 10, '10 by traumaRUsWill move this to the Nursing and Computer Forum.