What's on My Ipod?
Ok I promised to let you all know about my explorations on my Ipod Touch. So here goes. All my medical applications take up less than a gig so it will all fit in. But remember to leave a little room for some fun stuff.
1. Epocrates - Got to love that pill identifier. I don't use it for the dosing or anything, just the pill identifier. Def worth it's price. FREE. Non Medical
2. Skyscape - I decided to go with Skyscape. I've used it forever on my palm and I like the way it all links t0gether. I've only got Davis drug guide & Archimedes running right now. I'm in the process of swapping stuff over.
3. ACLS & Pals algorithms
4. Perfect Wheel. I'm an ER nurse and spend a lot of time in Triage and I can never find the OB Wheel.
5. A couple of PubMed applications. _ I'm a grad student, there is always time to look up an article for future papers.
1. Stanza - I like to read and it's the best of the ebook readers out there rignt now. Still working out the bugs of converting other formats.Games
2. Loose It. I'm working on loosing weight.
3. Blog writers - still experimenting with the one I like the best. It's harder to type a lot on the touch than on the palm.
4. Bible Reader with a couple different translations
5. Google Tools
6. You Tube - great place for video's on medicine as well as entertainment
9. Still looking for the ultimate todo /task list
Podcasts I listen to
2. Blue Sky lite
1. The Nursing Show
2. Emergency Nursing Today
3. Nurse Morning Coach
5. Surgery ICU