What are your favorite phone apps as a student and RN?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 14, '12 by jami3girl4Shared.com has some great free PDFs that you can upload. I have downloaded and use RNotes, Lab and Diagnostic handbook, Davis's drug Guide, quick careplans, PDF's of my books online (sometimes they are the older version but it's portable!), NCLEX study text, and a TON of other really helpful docs!
I hope you can use them!
- Oct 14, '12 by turnforthenurseRNCritical Care (FREE and this is a goldmine of information!)
Lab Values+ (I think $1.99 or $2.99)
Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
- Dec 4, '12 by JackFrostRNFor android:
- IV Drips
- IV Infusion Calc (Free)
- Dec 16, '12 by s2greta.limMedscape
- Jan 8 by DivaLaJuicyMini Nurse Lite (free)
Mini Nurse (2.99)
- Jan 27 by cjmshawLexicomp. Has everything I need including IV compatibility