Unbound Coupon Code!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Unbound Coupon Code!! in Mobile Apps For Nurses, part of General Nursing ... I just purchased Nursing Central (Taber's, Davis x 2, Diseases & Disorder, & MEDLINE) from Unbound...by jami1026 Jun 25, '09I just purchased Nursing Central (Taber's, Davis x 2, Diseases & Disorder, & MEDLINE) from Unbound for my iPhone. It is usually $160 but with the coupon code uacom it was 25% off at $120. And I LOVE the app! It is user friendly and has all the info you'll need. Just thought I'd share! Good luck = )
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=403270©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 11,072 Views
- Jun 25, '09 by SeagateHow does this compare to the competition? Constellation Plus for $180
Davis Drug Guide
RN notes: Nurses clinical pocket guide
Disease and Disorders: A nursing therapeutics manual
Davis's Comprehensive handbook of lab and diagnostic tests
archimedes 360 med calculator
life support 360
what is the main difference between unbound and skyscape?
I'm really thinking about jumping on this deal.Last edit by Seagate on Jun 25, '09
- Jun 26, '09 by duckiesThat is a good deal. I bought the app in Feb 09 and paid $140ish. I mostly use the drug guide and tabers encyclopedia. And once in awhile, i'll look at the labs and dx app.
As for the constellations plus, I guess you are just paying for the extra books. And I have no clue what those books are, but,for me as a nursing student, I'm content with the programs that I have.
- Jun 26, '09 by Seagatewhen you type in a keyword does the other software pop up like in skyscape's smartlink option?
I went to checkout and its $160 per year. You're paying $120 for a 1 year subscription whereas nursing constellation plus you pay $180 upfront and you're set for life.Last edit by Seagate on Jun 26, '09
- Jun 29, '09 by Seagatecoupon doesn't work, is there a new one?
- Oct 19, '10 by swooshferdzIf any one has codes, please send me. thanks
- Oct 19, '10 by BacktotheBeachhttps://www.unboundmedicine.com/ubst...l?dcode=VK6TF8
This is unbound medicine for $99
- Jan 20, '11 by rmb7190Any way to find out a new coupon code for nursing central? I tried the one you listed but to no avail
- Feb 4, '11 by mcubed45Quote from rmb7190you just missed their year end sale. every december they offer 20% off all their products. they don't really run any other promotions afaikAny way to find out a new coupon code for nursing central? I tried the one you listed but to no avail