Unbound Coupon Code!!
- 0Jun 25, '09 by jami1026I just purchased Nursing Central (Taber's, Davis x 2, Diseases & Disorder, & MEDLINE) from Unbound for my iPhone. It is usually $160 but with the coupon code uacom it was 25% off at $120. And I LOVE the app! It is user friendly and has all the info you'll need. Just thought I'd share! Good luck = )
- 14,713 Visits
- 0Jun 25, '09 by SeagateHow does this compare to the competition? Constellation Plus for $180
Davis Drug Guide
RN notes: Nurses clinical pocket guide
Disease and Disorders: A nursing therapeutics manual
Davis's Comprehensive handbook of lab and diagnostic tests
archimedes 360 med calculator
life support 360
what is the main difference between unbound and skyscape?
I'm really thinking about jumping on this deal.Last edit by Seagate on Jun 25, '09
- 0Jun 26, '09 by duckiesThat is a good deal. I bought the app in Feb 09 and paid $140ish. I mostly use the drug guide and tabers encyclopedia. And once in awhile, i'll look at the labs and dx app.
As for the constellations plus, I guess you are just paying for the extra books. And I have no clue what those books are, but,for me as a nursing student, I'm content with the programs that I have.
- 0Jun 26, '09 by Seagatewhen you type in a keyword does the other software pop up like in skyscape's smartlink option?
I went to checkout and its $160 per year. You're paying $120 for a 1 year subscription whereas nursing constellation plus you pay $180 upfront and you're set for life.Last edit by Seagate on Jun 26, '09
- 0Oct 19, '10 by BacktotheBeachhttps://www.unboundmedicine.com/ubst...l?dcode=VK6TF8
This is unbound medicine for $99