Skyscape vs. Unbound Medicine - Final Answer - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 23, '10 by Louie123Unbound Medicine will not let you use the software you already purchased like the Nursing Central if you upgrade your iphone. Absolutely not fair because it is a purchased product, it means that you have the right to own and use the product that you paid for and since electronics/gadgets changes and upgrades they should know this. But because they want your money of course they will tell you bunch of lies.
- Aug 2, '11 by espress099thanks for this thread! my school is pushing unbound but i dont like that you have to keep paying for it every year, the way i see it it's the same as buying a book- you should own it for life, i know there are updates but they're not worth the entire price each year.. i'm going with skyscrape
- Aug 3, '11 by sandnnwI have used Skyscape since Summer of '05. Gone thru four devices and they come through every time. Even offer free apps which are current and very handy. I highly recommend!
- Aug 3, '11 by espress099good to know! thanks! do you know if the content between unbound and skyscrape differs? (I think skyscrape might be cheaper too, right?)
- Aug 5, '11 by Havin' A Party!Thanks for posting, Frag.
Was soon to be purchasing Unbound's package. Will now be re-pondering the decision and alternatives.
UM's position appears to be a poor marketing model.
- Aug 17, '11 by sandnnw"Outcomes in clinical medicine" is one of the free apps, constantly updated. I refer to it quite often, easy read, concise and a wealth of quick help.
- Sep 8, '11 by AnnaiyaQuote from sandnnwWhen I got my new iPhone Skyscape told me I was not able to transfer any of my purchases to my new phone, because I purchased them rather than pay the annual fee subscription. I had over $350 in books and was very disappointed that they only last as long as the phone. Unbound's websites says you can transfer to a new device within the first year, I couldn't find anything on Skyscape's page addressing this. Neither seems like a great option, but it is really nice to have references that are so easy to access.I have used Skyscape since Summer of '05. Gone thru four devices and they come through every time. Even offer free apps which are current and very handy. I highly recommend!
- Sep 15, '11 by traumaRUsHmmm - I use several Skyscape apps and when I went from a Blackberry to iPhone their tech support was fantastic helping me to transfer all the stuff.