Skyscape ground shippingRegister Today!
- by Hoping4RNin2010 Jul 14, '08I ordered my Palm TX and software from Skyscape and I just got an email that my order was shipped, but there is no tracking info or anything. Does anyone know who they use to ship?
Trying to guess when it will be here! It says 5-7 business days but that seems extreme from MA to NY.
Can't wait to play with the stinkin' thing!
Thanks in advance!!
- 945 Views
- Jul 14, '08 by suzy253Can't you call Customer Service?
- Jul 14, '08 by Hoping4RNin2010Yeah, I thought about it. I was just thinking about it while one here, so I thought maybe someone would know off the top of their heads. No big deal really.
- Jul 15, '08 by hunnybaby24Usually it takes that allotted time for it to get to your house, maybe longer. I know, I was in the same position you are in. Be patient! It will come.
- Jul 15, '08 by Hoping4RNin2010I wound up emailing them and they said the Palm TX was shipped UPS ground from a supplier warehouse and they gave me the tracking number. It is due here Friday. The software is being shipped by the post office and so that is due in couple of days.
Patience is not a strong suit of mine....especially when I want a new toy to play with!!!
Thanks for the replies!!
- Jul 20, '08 by hunnybaby24Did you get your PDA yet?
- Jul 20, '08 by Hoping4RNin2010Yes! It actually came a day earlier than the tracking info said it would. So, I ordered it on Friday and both the PDA and the software came on Thursday. (PDA via UPS and software via post office)
I can't wait to learn what it all means now!!!
Thanks for asking!