okay guys - I caved and got an iphone!!!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 1, '09 by indigo girlQuote from exnavygirl-RNI have those too excepting the pedi Stat.Love my iPhone! I have Skyscape, Medscape and the Pedi STAT apps not to mention the weather channel and Pandora radio. I feel like such a geek. ha ha ha
I'm a pretend geek. I take those classes at the Apple store that you can sign up for a year. I go in and ask the kids teaching me, "what's new to do on my iPhone/iPod/Macbook Pro, and then they show me. Oh, the glorious things these devices are capable of. I have a ridiculous 7 pages of apps on my phone...
I use Shazam the most because I love hearing new music. I can be walking around and hear something great, hold my phone up to catch the sound, touch the app, and presto, I know what is playing and who is doing it. Of course, then they make it so easy to get that music on iTunes right on the iPhone or iPod. Yes, I have a serious addiction to iTunes!
- Dec 1, '09 by traumaRUsI don't listen to music on my iphone but do have apps:
renal dosing programs
a couple of cardiac programs (while I deal with nephrology most of the time, I need to review cardiac too)
plus some other dosing programs.
- Dec 1, '09 by exnavygirl-RNWow! 7 pages of apps. I'm a light-weight compared to you. ha ha ha I need to get the Pedi-doser and the Labs. I work on a multi-skilled floor on a Navajo reservation. We have peds to geriatrics.
- Dec 2, '09 by presnall4to sacstate2010...
I use my iPod touch for a voice/lecture recorder by inserting a "thumbtack" microphone into it that I got from Amazon for around $13. You have to get an app for a voice recorder also. I love it and like to consolidate my electronics when possible.
The higher the goal, the harder the climb -- the sweeter the success!
- Dec 2, '09 by chickensRNDoes the pedi STAT and pedi doser have information for neonates as well? I'm debating on the iphone or one of the t-mobile phones. Thanks!