Lewis Medical Surgical Nursing E-bookRegister Today!
- by tamara1971 Oct 3, '09Hi,
I am in need of some help. I have been searching on line for the Lewis Medical Surgical Nursing E-book to see if I can download it from on line. I have not been successful. I was wondering whether anyone has the ebook and wanted to see if someone can email me the link of where I can find it. I have the book but I type my notes and it would be so much easier to just copy and paste the notes. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me.
- 19,625 Views
- Oct 3, '09 by scootertrash nursegoogle it but here is a link
- Oct 3, '09 by tamara1971I have the book. I will call the company and see if there is a way to view the book on line.
- Oct 3, '09 by ZoeZtamara: I also have this book. When you bought the book, did it come in a bundle with your other Nursing books? Ours was part of of a bundle from elsevier and you can access Lewis as well as other books through Evolve's online learning system. Here is the link: https://evolve.elsevier.com/staticPages/s_index.html
You do have to have a special code in order to register with the site and upload the E-book versions. Let me know if I can help.
- Oct 17, '09 by tamara1971No it was just the book we purchased from the book store.
- May 12, '11 by HTRN84You can buy the ebook from VITALSOURCE.COM. Hope this helps