Itouch questionRegister Today!
- by buster4 Dec 31, '09With the itouch, can you use the programs, such as skyscape, if you do not have access to the wifi at the moment.. (not every place will have wifi)... just wondering..
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=447274©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,168 Views
- Jan 2, '10 by shanyoneYes, I use Davis Drug Guide, RNotes, etc. in the hospital I work at without internet access. Hope this helps.
- Jan 3, '10 by CraigB-RNQuote from buster4You'll need WiFi sometime to download the content. The ITUNES app only gives you the shell and some of the freebies.With the itouch, can you use the programs, such as skyscape, if you do not have access to the wifi at the moment.. (not every place will have wifi)... just wondering..
- Jan 3, '10 by buster4Thank you guys for the replies, that helped a lot.. so if I understand correctly you need wifi to download the programs/content, but don't need wifi to access what you have already downloaded onto the itouch?.. right??
- Jan 4, '10 by kalleyThat is correct. WiFi is for the initial download, but once downloaded, the programs can be used without an internet connection.