Ipod touch applications for nursing studentsRegister Today!
- by myselfagain Aug 18, '08Hi all ! I have an iPod touch, and am looking for applications relevant to nursing and studying for the NCLEX. does anyone know of/ used any of/ the applications out there?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=326729©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,405 Views
- Aug 18, '08 by gj47479Yes there are many applications that are already available. Skyscape and Unbound have web apps that may be viewed if you are connected to the internet. I am trying to figure out how to use these applications while offline.
- Aug 26, '08 by Fermin HernandezMake sure you get eponyms for students. (free)
There's also epocrates.
I found the netter atlases to be kind of blah.
Get a flash card application for studying.
and I use stanza for reading books....
- Jun 15, '10 by miss jamieThis thread is super-old, but since practically everyone's got an iPhone/iTouch/etc I wanted to see if anyone has any good suggestions for iPod Touch apps for nursing students/students in general! I'm getting an iPod Touch in the next few days and would love suggestions, especially free stuff! =D
- Jun 16, '10 by Florence NightinFAILCheck out the App Store Top 50 Free Apps per category. Good luck!