iphone or blackberry?Register Today!
This is a discussion on iphone or blackberry? in Mobile Apps For Nurses, part of General Nursing ... Hi all! I'm new to allnurses.com and i'm also a new nurse. I want to buy a smart phone that i can...by e.moore30 Dec 2, '08Hi all! I'm new to allnurses.com and i'm also a new nurse. I want to buy a smart phone that i can also use as a PDA so i can have all of those helpful apps they make for healthcare such as a drugbook and tabers right on my phone. I've been considering iphone or blackberry, does anyone have any suggestions and also i really want wifi so i don't have to pay for one of those expensive internet packages. Thanks for the help!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=352446©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,674 Views
- Dec 3, '08 by care4youi have the iphone 3g and love it, it comes with free wifi that will connect when there is a wifi signal around you, you pay $30 extra a month for the 3g network. with this you get unlimited e-mail, internet, gps, and so on. i would really recommend the iphone 3g. (either way, with the iphone or the blackberry your going to have to pay extra a month for the internet and e-mail.) look at my post above called iphone for nurses to check out the free software i downloaded on my iphone.:d
"only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former."
- Dec 3, '08 by VivaLasViejasI bought my sister an iPhone for her birthday, and that darned thing does EVERYTHING. Now I want one, and to heck with the BlackBerry........if I can't have the best, I don't want the rest.
- Dec 3, '08 by care4youQuote from VivaLasViejasI bought my sister an iPhone for her birthday, and that darned thing does EVERYTHING. Now I want one, and to heck with the BlackBerry........if I can't have the best, I don't want the rest.
:yeahthat: agree 100%
- Dec 7, '08 by texkidI have the BlackBerry Storm. Its not bad. Personally, get either one but still invest in a pda. In the long run, the iPhone and the BlackBerry will be outdated in 2+ years but pda can last more than 5. I still own my Dell Axim since 2004, yet have gone thru 3 smartphones since then.
- Dec 8, '08 by Larry77The new touch screen Blackberry looks cool, anybody play with that one?
BTW I love my iphone 3G...use it daily.
- Dec 8, '08 by texkidI have it. Its great! I type better on than the iphone
- Dec 8, '08 by LuckyKelleyKI just replaced my iphone with a blackberry bold. The iphone is nice, but the problem is, the programs are subscription. Meaning, if you pay 50-190 dollars for a program, you have to re-pay every year! With any other smartphone once you buy it, its yours. I am a total tech nerd, and the blackberry bold is an extremely sophisticated device. It is one of those things that totally depends on personal preference. I still loved my iphone but typing on the blackberry is much faster, plus, I don't have to pay yearly subscription fees for programs.
- Dec 8, '08 by texkidI totally relate. My storm is so easily customizable. Most of my apps are free and the screen clicks! No more emo pinata! J/K
- Dec 8, '08 by LuckyKelleyKQuote from texkidHaha, the imagery of emo pinata cracks me up. No more Rhino Fritatta!I totally relate. My storm is so easily customizable. Most of my apps are free and the screen clicks! No more emo pinata! J/K