How to install Saunders NCLEX cd into my macbook airRegister Today!
- by vcoronel127 Aug 7, '12How can I review NCLEX question when I can't even install the CD? Can someone point me out to the right direction? Does anyone else have this problem? Thank you for your help in advance
- 2,458 Views
- Aug 7, '12 by itsmejuliDoes the cd have Mac compatible software? Did you check the Saunder's website for the Mac software?
- Aug 12, '12 by GitanoRNNone of the nursing students that have done their clinical at our facility, had no problem either in performing this task...
- Aug 18, '12 by vcoronel127Quote from FumanchuesdayWhat year is your MacBook? Is it running OS X Lion?worked for me on my macbook pro just fine
- Aug 19, '12 by vcoronel127well can you help me out? because it says that powerpc softwares isnt supported anymore whenever i tried installing the CD..thanks for your help
- Sep 18, '12 by hgrimmettMacBook Air does not have a CD/DVD drive.
The Saunders CD is supposed to be Mac compatible; if it's not installing, I would suggest contacting Elsevier to see if they have a patch or an updated version to make it work with OS X Mountain Lion (assuming that's what you're running on the MacBook.) The book was published in 2011; OS X ML just came out recently.
If that doesn't work, you might have to get a program like Parallels Desktop for your Mac that lets you run Windows software on your MacBook.
- Sep 21, '12 by GitanoRNEnlightening~