How to install Saunders NCLEX cd into my macbook airRegister Today!
- by vcoronel127 Aug 7, '12How can I review NCLEX question when I can't even install the CD? Can someone point me out to the right direction? Does anyone else have this problem? Thank you for your help in advance
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=768229©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,707 Views
- Aug 7, '12 by itsmejuliDoes the cd have Mac compatible software? Did you check the Saunder's website for the Mac software?
- Aug 11, '12 by Fumanchuesdayworked for me on my macbook pro just fine
- Aug 12, '12 by GitanoRNNone of the nursing students that have done their clinical at our facility, had no problem either in performing this task...
- Aug 18, '12 by vcoronel127Quote from FumanchuesdayWhat year is your MacBook? Is it running OS X Lion?worked for me on my macbook pro just fine
- Aug 19, '12 by vcoronel127well can you help me out? because it says that powerpc softwares isnt supported anymore whenever i tried installing the CD..thanks for your help
- Sep 18, '12 by hgrimmettMacBook Air does not have a CD/DVD drive.
The Saunders CD is supposed to be Mac compatible; if it's not installing, I would suggest contacting Elsevier to see if they have a patch or an updated version to make it work with OS X Mountain Lion (assuming that's what you're running on the MacBook.) The book was published in 2011; OS X ML just came out recently.
If that doesn't work, you might have to get a program like Parallels Desktop for your Mac that lets you run Windows software on your MacBook.
- Sep 21, '12 by GitanoRNEnlightening~