Good iPhone app for meds? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 7 by beachgirlLPNI like figure1
- Aug 15 by blueyesueI really like Medical Wizards. They have a lot of apps including Davis Drug Guide, Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide, IV drug guides, Prentice Hall Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests, among others. I use it all the time.
- Aug 18 by deleernI like Epocrates, it also has the Cost of the meds. I have used it for years.
- Nov 18 by rebenignoi use the micromedex really good and its free!
- Nov 19 by sc128Epocrates and Micromedex. Free and easy to use.