Good drug info for my cell phone w/o the internetRegister Today!
- by dbarnes2 Aug 31, '09Does anyone know of a good drug download for my cell phone w/o the 30.00 mo/360.00 year internet fee?
I just can't bring myself to pay 30 per month in addition to my cell phone bill. Any ideas? Thank You, Doug
- 1,008 Views
- Aug 31, '09 by bluebird123You could try epocrates.com I think they have a free trial
- Aug 31, '09 by Sowinsisi found that you can download several applications using skype.com. i hear skype is really cheap if you want the internet service. i went ahead and purchased a pda with all the medical books downloaded into it. i made sure it was up to date. i can add new books and delete the older editions. i have davis drug, mosby's and nursing dx along with many other programs useful for emt and dr's. it has wi-fi and bluetooth so i can search the web and download email. i decided to wait until i get really savy with it before i spend a load for an iphone. i would try to do some research. i had to learn about bluetooth and wi-fi recently.:wink2:
- Aug 31, '09 by TessaMaeDavis's drug guide is really good and they have a pda version that does not use the internet. I have it on my itouch. You have to be careful that you buy the right one because there are two and one uses the internet. I bought mine right from their website.
- Aug 31, '09 by traumaRUsPersonally, it depends on what you use it for: if you are prescribing, you need the most up to date info. However, if you are just checking to see about administering it, then that should suffice.
- Aug 31, '09 by dbarnes2Thanks, for the info, guys.