Free Kaplan Nursing eBooks (NCLEX, Math for Nurses, etc) - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 13, '11 by talockettQuote from coonkineJust wanted to give everyone a heads up that Kaplan is running a promotion giving away over 130 eBooks for free, including some nursing ones, for your Nook, iPad, or Sony eReader Jan 4-10.
To get these on the PC, download the Sony eReader software here .
After installing and opening the software and clicking eBook Store, just search for Kaplan and then select sort by price.
Some nursing books I've found:
NCLEX-RN 2010-2011: Strategies, Practice, and Review
NCLEX-PN 2010-2011: Strategies for the Practical Nursing Licensing Exam
Math for Nurses
First Year Nurse: Wisdom, Warnings, and What I Wish I'd Known My First 100 Days on the Job
CCRN: Certification for Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care Nurses
and many more helpful books, from ACT/SAT preps (if you are in high school), to GRE subject preps, and various guides from the Cleveland Clinic about different health conditions.
I should be studying for the TEAS I'm taking tomorrow but thought I'd share. Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing!!! I am reading First year Nurse, very informative. I look forward to reading other books on this site, especially since some of them are free!
- Jan 15, '11 by Start2Thanks so much for sharing this....
How did you do on your TEAS?
- Jan 16, '11 by lvnibclcThank You soooo much!! Downloading some now!!
- Feb 28, '11 by fralouI missed the offer
- May 22, '11 by lhibbyhello everyone, unfortunately i didnt get this free kaplan ebooks for nursing...is there any ways that i too can get this? i have nook ereader to use for this ebook...can anyone help me on this? Is it lendable or anyone can give me a copy??? dont know which one should do...???
- Jun 4, '11 by lhibbyThanks for the info