Epocrates Rx ProRegister Today!
- by djasset Aug 6, '11Hi, I just purchased Epocrates Rx Pro because I read that I could do IV compatability checks with it. I'll be ***** but I cannot figure out how to do it. Can someone give me step by step instructions because I am getting very frustrated. I did do an internet search, found instructions, but there's no big red "M"!!! HELP. Thanks in advanceLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Aug 6, '11 : Reason: Changed to all *
- 1,112 Views
- Aug 6, '11 by Ivanna_Nurseon my iphone , theres a banner at the bottom... touch interactions. press the + button and type in your meds. Press view interacions. Hope that helps, Ivanna
- Aug 6, '11 by Silverdragon102Moved to the mobile computing forum
- Aug 6, '11 by djassetThanks Ivanna Nurse, I have a Droid phone and I tried what you suggested and no results. I am getting very frustrated. I have an e-mail into Epocrates, I hope they can help me out.
- Aug 7, '11 by traumaRUsePocrates also has a live web chat - I found that very useful and they were very nice.