electronic booksRegister Today!
- by michael_voloshin Mar 23, '09hello
plz leme know the nursing books which are available online..
also which one to pick from the following - skyscape, unbound, epocrates etc.
are they available on iphone or blackberry platform ??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=379356©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 973 Views
- Mar 23, '09 by ♪♫ in my ♥By "online" do you mean available to read online?
An electronic copy purchased online?
PDF/CHM files that you can download for free?
All 3 are out there... play with Google and you'll find examples of each.
- Mar 23, '09 by AtheosI know for a fact that epocrates is available for Blackberry.
Check out their websites, it should tell you what platforms they support.
I blieve they all try to support all major platforms.
- Mar 23, '09 by gillytookI like Skyscape because they give the PC version free when you purchace the mobile version. A few of my texts were online. LWW has theirs online at the point. I never even opened my psych text except to get the code.
- Apr 9, '09 by michael_voloshinThank you 4 ur suggestions
- Apr 9, '09 by Silverdragon102Moved to mobile computing forum Much already here on programs and ebooks