Downloading Drug Reference Book on Blackberry PhoneRegister Today!
- by kabenkula Nov 20, '09I just got a new Blackberry Phone and I've heard that you can actually download the latest version of drug reference books online onto the phone, but I have no idea how to do it, or what websites to go to for assistance. Because I'm at the tail-end of the semester, I don't have much time to research this. Can anyone offer me some assistance with this?
- 2,315 Views
- Nov 20, '09 by kabenkulaDo you have a Blackberry phone?
- Nov 20, '09 by Silverdragon102Moved to the mobile computing forum
- Nov 22, '09 by kafluknikgo to www.unboundmedicine.com/ using the banner to from allnurses.com to get a 10% discount on products.
i like the nursing central bundle from them. it has the davis drug guide, davis's lab & diagnostic manual, diseases & disorders, medline journals & taber's medical dictionary 21st ed.
- Nov 22, '09 by kabenkulaThank you for the suggestions. I ended up downloading epocrates, but I'm not sure it has all the drug information I need included, but it was free, and may have to work for now.