Blackberry v's other PDARegister Today!
- by Michelle123 Dec 2, '09Hi,
I'm still on the hunt for some type of PDA.
Can anyone give me the pros and cons of a blackberry over a touch screen type PDA (Palm, iPhone, IPAQ etc) or vice versa?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=442240©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 962 Views
- Dec 5, '09 by traumaRUsI would go with the iphone. Just got rid of my BB - it quit on me numerous times and I was forever rebooting it.
- Dec 5, '09 by WarEagle4LifeI really like my BB Storm, but I, too, always seem to be rebooting the thing. I think an Android is my future (June, 2010). Touchscreens work for me.
- Dec 6, '09 by Michelle123The iphone for me is out.
The mims program that I need access to (it is the Aus drug reference bible) is web based on an iphone. And if I can't access the hospitals's internet then I have to use the mobile network.
It costs about 300mb of data it is an extra $29 a month on top of the actual plan. Then for every mb over the 300 limit it costs $0.25 per mb.
I have pretty much settled on the IPAQ. It seems to be the best one for me at the moment.
- Jan 11, '10 by TerpGal02I have the Motorola Droid, and I LOVE it. The Android OS is far superior to the BB, or Windows Mobile (those are the other two OS I have experience with), as far as the nursing apps, all I have downloaded so far are the Skyscape ones, but as far as general functionality, I say Droid all the way!