Best apps for Itouch?Register Today!
- by mo54 Oct 3, '11What are your must have nursing apps for your I touch? And any other favorite app downloads you might want to share.....
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=624241©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,413 Views
- Oct 3, '11 by highlandlass1592Medscape, epocrates, micromedex, med equations, drug infusion, acid plus, abg, kathy white's fast facts for adult critical care, med calc, emgergency and critical care, used to have skyscape but some of the programs cost too much (IMHO)
I'm assuming you only want work ones? :-)
- never assume....I am new to all this so any suggestions are appreciated
- Oct 3, '11 by sunny0009Ditto on micromedix, epocrates, medcalc, skyscape, and I get Lexicomp through my institution.
- Oct 3, '11 by turnforthenurseRNMicromedex is SUPERB - it is better than Lexicomp IMO. I also really like ABG, DrugInfusion & Lab Values.
- Oct 3, '11 by ScottE,RNI have a bunch of Internet Radio apps on my Ipod Touch. Stuff like ESPN radio, IHeart Radio, Pandora, Shoutcast, ect. I have the Nursing related apps on my Windows Phone 7 device.
- OK now let's rephrase the question or fine tune things a little.....so you need medscape and epocrates? which apps do you USE the most either for work or pleasure?
- Oct 3, '11 by birdie22for pleasure: words with friends!
- Oct 3, '11 by highlandlass1592Ones I listed for you are the ones I use the most for work. For fun: facebook, twitter, regular and work email, netflix (LOVE that one), also my satellite radio as well as iheart radio, newspaper sites, shotgun santa (a game I LOVE), stardate app (I'm a trekkie and love computing the current stardate), star trek phaser, downloaded a star wars app but it was basically an ad for the new blu ray discs.....bout all I can think of right now. Sky's the limit for sure
- love words with friends!