Anyone purchase Nursing Central app for their IPhone? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 27, '11 by BamaBeachbound78My school requires us to download and purchase Skyscape, which sounds similar to what you are describing. I can't tell you how many a drug or medical term pops into my head and I need to look it up for clarification. The convenience of having drug and medical info at the touch of your hand is priceless.
- May 21, '11 by WiscgirlIs there an annual fee for this app aside from the $160 cost of the app? Thank you.
- May 21, '11 by RobublindIt usually runs $99 a yr but you really only need to update the Davies drug guide. That is 50.
- May 23, '11 by spongebob6286i only have medscape and im loving it. most especially its free =)
- Oct 3, '12 by karateka817Unbound Medicine | Nursing Central for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Palm, Windows Mobile, and the web here is a 10% off discount for nursing central that was given out on twitter by a nursing student @classyRNstudent. Worth the $$!!