Anyone got the Saunders Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-PN ebook?Register Today!
- by JesseLVN Nov 23, '10Just wondering if anyone has the Saunders Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-PN ebook and if you recommend it.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=517915©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,724 Views
- Jan 5, '11 by GoosbyLPNAnyone? I want to know too
- Jan 5, '11 by guavaturtleI just bought it, but I'm just starting nursing school so I can't tell you diddly squat about how good or bad it is...
However, I did buy it because after searching past posts on this website, a lot of people swear by it. It also had rave reviews on amazon and B&N compared to other review guides.
- Jan 6, '11 by skimpstahooooooh. ebook? Do they have the RN one in this format too? I am interested in the Saunders one as well. I have not only heard it's the best from folks on allnurses, but from students at my school.
- Jan 6, '11 by BacktotheBeachI saw on another thread, Kaplan has many nursing e books free this week, including Kaplan NCLEX review. You can put them on Ipods, Ipads etc.