- by angeloa22 Sep 19, '10Hi guys! I was wondering how you access this website. Anyone use mobile device, iPhone, Blackberry etc to view this website? I really enjoy this forum. It's great to talk to other students/nurses. But
I wish it was mobile friendly or there's was an app for it!
- 2,220 Views
- It was one time supposed to be available for mobile phones. Never had occasion to try to access it that way. Good old everyday laptop for me.
- @caliotter3 - was it? I rarely user laptop for it. I'm always on the go so an app would be awesome! :-)
- I vaguely remember some people having problems accessing the website on their phones and haven't heard anything about that issue since. Someone else could probably answer this.
- @caliotter3 - I rarely has issues with it. Except that I have to keep doing things twice. For example when I post this reply I have to reply twice! So frustrating. Do you know any other nursing forums like this one?
- You can find other nursing forums by doing an internet search for "nursing forums" but you will find the other sites to be pretty much dead or small and "cliqueish". This is the only nursing site that has any action to it.
- Sep 19, '10 by traumaRUsWhat type of phone are using? I use an iPhone and have no problems. Let us know what the problem is and I'll try to point you I. the right direction.
- Sep 19, '10 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNI mainly use my laptop but I also have a motorola android and have been to the board using that before without issue.
- Sep 19, '10 by moonchild86I've never had problems on my iPhone or iPad accessing this site.