stlcc dosage calculation test.Register Today!
This is a discussion on stlcc dosage calculation test. in Missouri State Nursing Programs, part of Missouri Nursing ... I was just wondering what the dosage calculation test was like at St Louis Community College Forest...by kaitlynk Feb 18I was just wondering what the dosage calculation test was like at St Louis Community College Forest Park. I have taken the practice test and feel confident about it. My question is are there any other types of questions on the test that are not on the practice test? Is it multiple choice or fill in the blank? I taught myself to do the dosage calculations and am a little nervous about taking the actual test. I know there is a class but if its exactly like the practice test it will be easy and I'd rather save my money. Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816384©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 473 Views
- Feb 18 by 7237dallasI was wondering this also. I'm currently taking my pre-req's at Forest Park and was going to possibly take the nursing math class this summer. Did you take your pre-req's there?
- I took most of mine at SIUE and am currently taking the remaining at STLCC.
- Feb 18 by 7237dallasWhat do you have left to take at Forest Park? You haven't by chance taken Biology here have you? I'm trying to decide if I want to take it over the summer? I work full time and have 2 little ones, 8 and 4, but it'll be summer so no homework for them.
- Yeah I took it at siue over a year ago. I don't remember what it was like.
- I have anatomy 1&2 left plus a math, statistics and ethics if I want to apply at Barnes.
- Feb 25 by llerou1I took mine at meramec last year and got 100% my first try. I have forever considered myself "math challenged" and all I did to prepare was take the practice test and read/do the exercises in a book put out by Kaplan called Math for Nurses. There really wasn't anything on the actual test that wasn't on the practice. The test is all conversions and calculations where you write in the answer yourself and they tell you what to round to.
- Feb 28 by kaitlynkThank you