Spring 2012 Penn Valley - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 6, '11 by emc1984No kidding! It looks like they want most of it done by our check-ins in December which seems a little unrealistic to me. Oh well. Guess I better get started!
- Nov 7, '11 by stc254Nothing for me yet. Did anyone applying for evening/weekend get their packet?
- Nov 7, '11 by jloveseeI haven't received anything either (as of monday night)... I applied for nights/weekends too.
I have all 7 points, so I can't imagine I didn't get in.
- Nov 7, '11 by stc254That makes me feel a bit better. I have all 7 points too and I was really hoping to hear something today. I'm so tired of waiting!
- Nov 8, '11 by Mama9297I just received my packet today for the nights/weekend RN program. There are only 2 days for the TEAS test: November 14th and 15th. The amount of things to get done in such a short time is somewhat overwhelming, but I am still so excited (and nervous)!!! Good luck to all!
- Nov 8, '11 by HvassmerI also received my packet today. A little over whelmed with things that need to be done, but super excited. Need to touch up for the TEAS. good luck everyone.
- Nov 11, '11 by KansascityQuote from emc1984I am taking the TEAS in a few days too. I went to www.atitesting.com and set up a user name and password, and I printed out my ATI card. I went to the business office, paid the $40.00 and got a receipt. I have a photo ID. Is there anythin else I need to do before the TEAS? I did not attend the TEAS prep, because I didn't know they offered one until it had already taken place. I called PV nursing and they seemed bewildered that the poor instructions in my packet were not enough to explain the process.No kidding! It looks like they want most of it done by our check-ins in December which seems a little unrealistic to me. Oh well. Guess I better get started!
- Nov 11, '11 by graysundayI'm kind of curious to how this all works out. I got the idea that if you are accepted to take the TEAS test and do well, then you are in the program. Is this correct? Or is there a chance that some may be put on a waiting list.
- Nov 11, '11 by jloveseeYou didn't miss anything with the test prep for the TEAS, there was no more information there then anywhere else.