Spring 13 Goldfarb school of Nursing classRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Spring 13 Goldfarb school of Nursing class in Missouri State Nursing Programs, part of Missouri Nursing ... Hi there! Anyone else starting for the January spring 13 start date? Its right around the corner...by armada14 Oct 16, '12Hi there! Anyone else starting for the January spring 13 start date? Its right around the corner and was wondering if anyone would like to share their goals/plans for attending at the Washington campus. I will be moving from CA, anyone else? It would be great to touch base with other individuals
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=792548©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,704 Views
- Oct 29, '12 by stealthkitHey! The Missouri forums are kinda dead aren't they? I wish I could say I'll be in your class, but I'll be starting a year later with the Spring 2014 ABSN class at Goldfarb. Just wanted to say good luck! And please check back in and let me know how it goes! I'm dying to hear more about students' experiences.
- Oct 29, '12 by twins1_92I am starting for the January 2013 start date. I am so anxious/excited/scared!
- Oct 30, '12 by armada14Thanks for the reply! Thank you I appreciate it! Will let you know as I progress if you'd like!
- Oct 30, '12 by armada14Hi there twins! Same here! It will definitely be a different change for us! Developing postie support and study habits will get us a long way! Enjoy our time off now though, the dates are approaching faster than I expected
- Oct 30, '12 by twins1_92I know! Only 69 days away! Are you going to the Dec 14 orientation? I've been trying to find more information on what it will actually be like, but haven't found out too much information :/
- Nov 3, '12 by armada14I hope so! the only thing between me and this school is an ethics course I will be testing out of soon in a couple of weeks. After that I will hopefully attend on the 14th of Dec! My dad is gonna help me scope out a place to live haha
- Nov 13, '12 by ZhannaogHey there! I will be starting this January as well. Super nervous, but excited! Does anyone know the exact titles or ISBN # of the textbooks we will need for Term I accelerated program? I am trying to see if I can find them for cheaper on Amazon.
- Nov 21, '12 by twins1_92I have been told that they will not give the ISBN numbers or titles of textbooks until two weeks prior to our start date. I was wanting to find them cheaper too :/
- Nov 26, '12 by caellenQuote from armada14Are you doing the accel. Or trad. Program? I'm starting accel. In jan. if you haven't found a place id just recommend that you look at the place in person, not all the areas around Barnes are the best so it's good to check them out. There are some nice apartments near though that are in nice places with restaurants, etc nearby. I live like 30 min. Away, although I don't like the drive the rent is cheap. I'm 'planning' on listening to lectures on the way to/from school... We'll see if I actually do though!Hi there! Anyone else starting for the January spring 13 start date? Its right around the corner and was wondering if anyone would like to share their goals/plans for attending at the Washington campus. I will be moving from CA, anyone else? It would be great to touch base with other individuals