Saint Louis Community College Wait List - Page 8Register Today!
- Oct 19, '11 by chessknightI emailed Flo Valley to find out, and nope I haven't received another letter from Forest Park yet, I emailed and got no response...what about you?
- Oct 19, '11 by Abbs31I've haven't heard anything. I've tried to call Forest Park a couple times but no answer and I didn't want to leave a message. I'll probably try again today or tomorrow. Good idea emailing Flo. I'll try that.
- I am going tonight to an informational session on nursing @ Meramec..it will be interesting to see what all they have to say!
- Oct 19, '11 by chessknightHey I'll be at that information session too, hopefully we will get more waiting list info.
- I know..it can be so confusing!
- Oct 19, '11 by Abbs31How did you hear about the info session? I saw it on the stlcc calendar but it says it's the 20th?
- I received an email about it last week
- Oct 19, '11 by STLCCSTUDENTIf your trying to get ahold of someone at forest park it's best to just go up there if you can. I tried calling and calling and I never got any answers. I went up there today and I got all my questions answered in 5 minutes. I will start at either forest park or Meramec in the spring! Meramec is better about getting questions answered over the phone.
- Oct 21, '11 by Abbs31STLCCSTUDENT - Thanks! Yeah, I've only had luck once or twice when I've tried to call.
When was it that you put your name on the waiting list(s)?
- Oct 21, '11 by STLCCSTUDENTAnytime! I applied to all 3 campuses. I got on the waitlist in May 2010, i was accepted into Flo's programs to start this fall, but i waved my acceptance because i didn't have A&P finished yet. So as of right now its been about a year and a half. I'm having a hard time trying to decide between Meramec and Forest Park for this Spring.