Goldfarb/Barnes Jewish College of NursingRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Goldfarb/Barnes Jewish College of Nursing in Missouri State Nursing Programs, part of Missouri Nursing ... hey i applied about a month ago to barnes jewish college of nursing.and i was just wondering what...by badbiznatch May 10, '10hey i applied about a month ago to barnes jewish college of nursing.and i was just wondering what does it mean to be on the waiting list with them and how soon do they contact applicants to let them know what is going on with their applications.also if there are any students that attends this school it will be nice if you can give me an any tips about the school and teachers.thank you
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=478742©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,576 Views
- May 12, '10 by sivad05I am also waiting for a response. I have received some feedback regarding financial aid but was told that is only routine. I contacted admissions and was told my application is going under review. I am so anxious to hear a response, each day I literally skip to the mailbox.
- May 12, '10 by badbiznatchyea i got the same letter also.what term did u apply for?
- May 13, '10 by krestniyI applied for fall 2010 accelerated BSN program, got waitlisted and guaranteed spring 2011 admission. decided not to do the accelerated program and am now on the waitlist again for the 2 year BSN program, this time for spring 2011. i am #10 on the waitlist. class of 68 people. they told me that my chances were 'very good'. not sure why.
- May 13, '10 by badbiznatchyea i applied for the same term to and was also told that i was on the waiting list.when did you get all of your information in?and did someone explain the whole waiting list procedure to you
- May 14, '10 by sivad05I guess you are one step ahead of me then. I have not received a letter about the waiting list yet but I sure hope I hear something soon.
- May 17, '10 by zhar07I am currently accepted for the fall 2010 upper divison nursing program at Barnes and is very excited. If your on the waiting list that means that you will be contacted if some of the semester you applied for drop. But if you dont get in the semester you originally applied for you will be guarateed a spot in the following semester....Good Luck!!!!
- May 17, '10 by zhar07Is there any students that go to barnes jewish school of nursing or accepted for the fall 2010....can i have you guys opinion about the school
- Jun 13, '10 by speelsI have applied and am on the Spring 2011 waiting list for the Upper Division. I was wondering the same thing...how fast does the waiting list go. I am pretty high on it so want to know if they take several off of it or just a few!
- Jun 15, '10 by MONurse82The waiting list goes rather quick. A lot of people apply to more than one school, put themselves on the waiting list, and then either change their mind to another college or become intimidated with the program and withdrawal from the list. I was accecpted in June of 2008 and was offered a slot in the January 2009 class. I turned it down and started in May of 2009, graduated in May 2010.
If anyone has any questions about instructors or the college overall you can post a reply or email me at LND9826@bjc.org.