Is anyone attending itt tech nursing program..fall 2011Register Today!
- by chechemartin Aug 19, '11Is anyone attending itt tech nursing program fall 2011...i start the program in sept..and was wondering if anyone else is attending...lets chat..thank you
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=607135©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,570 Views
- Aug 19, '11 by MollyMollyI will be attending Portland Oregon's program. It that where you will be going?
- Aug 20, '11 by STL2008, RNIs that program accredited? Make sure it is. Bc if not nothing will transfer anywhere.
- Aug 22, '11 by MollyMollyThey have contracts with walla walla and Linfield for their Bachelor Degree program. Also ITT has their own online RN to BSN program. You should do some more research, this question has already been answered on other threads.
- Aug 30, '11 by STL2008, RNQuote from MollyMollyAre you talking to about me? I already graduated nursing school and was just answering the posters question.They have contracts with walla walla and Linfield for their Bachelor Degree program. Also ITT has their own online RN to BSN program. You should do some more research, this question has already been answered on other threads.
- Aug 30, '11 by MollyMollyoh no, i was just replying to the post in general . if anyone is looking for info on this school i have looked and if you search the thread board, others have answered the question regarding accreditation and other questions. i was just trying to be helpful if someone was looking for more info and answers to your question.
- Aug 30, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to MO Nursing Programs Discussion forum.
- Aug 31, '11 by PWoloszynekI started the RN program at ITT in June. Where are you going? Im from Strongsville, Ohio campus. We are the 1st nursing class at this campus and it's a rocky start with everything being new but so far it's great! Every one of my teachers has a masters or docterate. My A&P teacher is an actual physician and the nursing coordinator who will be teaching us and doing our clinicals has her docterate in nursing. Again, since we are the 1st class, word hasn't gotten out and my class is only 7 students which is nice though. Also when i finish I will have my ARN and i can go further if i choose to get my BSN from ITT too. I would totally recomend this program- they really want to put out good nurses and they definatly challenge us. They will fail you if you don't meet thier standards. You have to get a B or better to pass any class in the program- very strict but they want a good reputation and to graduate only the best nurses. It's hard but totally worth it. I can't wait to graduate! Only 2 more years! LOL!