STLCC Waiting listRegister Today!
- by singlemomof3 Dec 14, '08Does anyone know how long the waiting list is for Forest Park or Meramec?
- How long ago was that?
- Where did you take your CHM and who was your teacher?
- I took Nancy Collier at Meramec. She was great so nice and helpful. Just study your notes and listen to what she wants you to know and you'll do fine. Dont get me wrong, Chemistry is hard. I probably wouldnt have passed if it wasnt for her. I would defintely recommnd taking her.
- I wish I would have known that before, I have Mrs. Bergman. She is a good teacher but very hard We have test 4 Monday and also the final exam. Test four is on chapter 12,13,14,15. The final covers chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,16, she will take the grade from test four and add into the final. So I have to get back to studying
- Dec 25, '08 by sweetiepiI was on the waiting list for 2 semesters and got in this past fall. I just finished 1st semester at Meramec.
- Dec 26, '08 by sweetiepiI really enjoyed it. The 2 instructors are wonderful, they really care about the students and want them to do well. The practicum teacher is patient and helpful. I was amazed when I took the final, at how much I learned. It wasn't easy, I really had to make time to study, but it is very doable.
I wish you the very best on your first semester.