Saint Luke's College of Health Sciences - Kansas City - Page 10Register Today!
- Dec 2 by NadiaSharifiHi Michaela !
I don't have the ability to privately message you so I will just reply to this post. I have been accepted to Baker School of Nursing in Topeka and Saint Luke's. I am trying to make a decision between which program to choose, but I am receiving biased advice from many people. I know you go to Saint Luke's now and your advice would be extremely helpful to me.
- Dec 2 by ajf77820Michaela- Can you tell me your email and I will send you a list of my books? Thanks!
- Dec 4 by Dean816How is your task list going? I have been mighty busy getting things in order. Can you tell me how to access my book list? I did get registered and all of that. Working on my other checklists now.
- Dec 4 by degratrjI haven't even started. This and next week is finals for me and I will think about it after that. I have started making sure about immunizations and things, but, beyond that, nothing. I have to finish this before I can get excited or started on that. What section are you in? I am in 1B
- Dec 6 by Dean816Oh yea I read that you have a killer semester to finish. I am in section 1A. The task list isnt bad. Good luck on the end of your semester!