Nursing schools in st.louis moRegister Today!
- by futurenurse1219 Jan 31Anyone get accepted into any nursing schools in st.Louis Missouri? If so what was your gpa upon getting accepted?
- Jan 31 by 7237dallasI'm going to St. Louis Community College Forest Park for my pre-req's and then will be putting in my application there for their ADN program. I hear Goldfarb is really good as far as BSN's go. Or UMSL.
- Jan 31 by CerriwinAccepted to SLU based off of high school GPA and ACT score. No pre-reqs or entrance exam needed, and generous financial aid.
- Feb 1 by stealthkitI was accepted into Goldfarb's accelerated BSN program with a 3.34 from my previous BA.
- Feb 4 by futurenurse1219Thanks for the posts guys. I was just trying to see if my 3.6 gpa would get me into goldfarb, umsl, or another st.Louis nursing school. I will begin applying in may
- Feb 8 by missbreezI was accepted to Goldfarb and start in Fall 13. I have a gpa of 3.6 I believe.
- Feb 26 by lthai1As long as you gave a 3.0 or higher you will be aaccepted, and of course you must complete your pre reqs. I start the upper division program this summer 2013 !