MO LPN to RN bridge programsRegister Today!
- by rkhampton Aug 25, '11Know of any? I googled it but it seems all I get is online stuff. If you know of any please let me know. TIA!!
- Aug 25, '11 by Silverwaters05Penn Valley has a LPN to RN transition program
- Aug 30, '11 by jab3daState Fair Community College has a transition program.
- Oct 15, '11 by beckyboo1I know this is an older thread but Moberly Area Community College also has a bridge program
- Oct 17, '11 by mama_dIf you go to the board website, there is a link that takes you to a list af all nursing schools in Mo. Programs that offer a bridge are denoted on the list.