Barnes Jewish waiting list for ABSN programRegister Today!
- by Helaine401 Jun 23Hi all -
I've been accepted to the ABSN program - but I am on the wait list for Spring 2014, with guarantee for next semester (meaning Summer) Does anyone know what percentage of people on the waiting list actually get in for that semester?
Or has anyone personally been wait listed and got in that same semester?
- Jun 23 by junkmursewhat number are you on in the waitlist. i'm in the early 20's on spring 2014 waitlist and guaranted a spot for summer 2014
- Jun 24 by Helaine401How do you know where you are on the waitlist? My letter did not indicate that. WHEN were you put on the wait list?
- Jun 24 by junkmurseif you have paid the $150 deposit and they sent you a letter indicating which semesters you are waitlisted for, then you can call or email admission and ask about your number on waitlist for the semesters you are waitlisted. i do that probably every 2 months.
sorry i forgot, i was put on the waitlist at the end of January '13Last edit by junkmurse on Jun 24
- Jun 24 by Helaine401I haven't sent in the $150 yet. I am trying to get assurances that I will eventually be able to become licensed in NYS. Thanks for your info.
- Jul 14 by Helaine401Found out - waiting listed for 3 semesters! Guaranteed admission is not until Spring 2015! Now I really don't know what to do. I may forget everything I ever knew about A&P by the time I get started.
- Jul 14 by junkmurseQuote from Helaine401I would say you should be ready for fall 14 and even fancy your chances for summer 14. They called me last week for a spot in spring 14 . That will make it exactly one year from application to being in class.Found out - waiting listed for 3 semesters! Guaranteed admission is not until Spring 2015! Now I really don't know what to do. I may forget everything I ever knew about A&P by the time I get started.
Best of patience
- Dec 4 by Helaine401Hi Junkmurse, I have been accepted for the Summer 2014 start, as you predicted. Good luck in your Spring start.