Any one apply to the Penn Valley ADN fall 2011 program?Register Today!
- by Silverwaters05 Jan 8, '11I just put in my application for fall of 2011.
- Aug 3, '11 by caseygAre you talking about the bridge program? Or do they have an ADN program? I have been looking on their wedsite I can not find it on the list of programs.
- Aug 4, '11 by Silverwaters05I am talking about the RN program. That is the one I applied to. But they do have an LPN program and a LPN to RN bridge program as well.
Go to the degree programs tab, its under practical nursing and proffesional nursing links
- Sep 3, '11 by kaap0714Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me more information about the requirements to get into the RN program at PV. I haven't taken any prerequisites so I'm basically just starting the process. When I called to get more information I didn't get much help from anyone. All I've read online is that it's extremely tough to get into. Any information is appreciated!
- Sep 20, '11 by dazeycKaap, go to their website. It is mcckc.edu. All of the info is right there