William CareyRegister Today!
- by Cmunst45636 Mar 18, '09Any thoughts on the school or nursing program???
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=378306©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,580 Views
- Mar 19, '09 by Cmunst45636anybody???
- Mar 20, '09 by ALH2004I have a friend that graduated from William Carey a few years ago. I've heard both good and bad things about the program. I've heard that it's very student friendly, instructors really seem to care and are willing to work with students. I've also heard that a lot of their graduates have a hard time passing NCLEX. I don't know how true that is, but that is just what I have heard.
- Mar 23, '09 by Cmunst45636Thanks for the reply. Do you know what your friends GPA was? Also, did she/he take a pre-reqs at WC?
- Aug 25, '09 by Cmunst45636anymore on WCU's nursing school?
- Aug 25, '09 by BumashesA friend of mine is doing their RN-BSN program right now. She says she likes it better than what USA and USM had to offer. I'm going to do the RN-BSN at USM this spring.
- Aug 25, '09 by CocoChanelI have a friend that graduated from WC about 4 years ago, but she took her prereqs at JD though. She said she enjoyed it and they really made an effort to work with her when she had her daughter prematurely in the middle of the semester. From talking to her it seemed like they had better clinical opportunities than we had at USM. I've heard both good and bad things about WC nursing school, but I guess every school has it's quirks. Good luck to you.
- Aug 27, '09 by bucknanglertoo expensive....
- Aug 28, '09 by phoenix_jaIm actually in the nursing program right now. William Carey has 100% NCLEX passing rate. Instructors help u alot. and the program is accelerated.
- Sep 3, '09 by Cmunst45636Im attending WCU right now. Im between both new orleans and gulfport campuses where I live...so I take classes at both. I know that the new orleans director said NO is the only one with 100% pass rate...that was 6 months ago. Do you like it?Which campus are you at? How are your clinical experiences?